Did you know our church has a library? How about whether we have a certain book or DVD/VHS? What if you knew we had the book, but not sure where its located in the library?
The technology ministry at New Life United Methodist church would like to introduce a mission within the walls of the church meant to help folks discover and/or rediscover our church's library.
Where Is It?
Our physical library is located in room 108 on the church room map. The online library for our books is hosted by Google books. A list of our media can be found in the library section to the right at the Media link.
- Search for titles, authors and even within the text of certain books
- Bookshelf location so you can more easily find a book or DVD/VHS
- Partial and sometimes full text viewing of a book, find quotes, book report research
- User ratings and reviews of a book or DVD/VHS by the online community
- Additional book or DVD/VHS details like a picture of the cover, number of pages, pricing information, etc.
The list of resources is not 100% complete, so you may find books in the physical library that are not listed online. We are at the mercy of Google books and what ISBN's they recognize and also whether a book has an ISBN code. If a book's ISBN is not recognized, it will not show up online.
Enhance discipleship! The library is a tremendous tool just waiting to be discovered. Offering an online library is a huge step toward this goal!
This is an ongoing mission, so things are subject to change as we continue to work on different ideas in an effort to include as many resources as possible, as well as, maintain bookshelf locations online.
I Have A Question, Who Can I Contact?
If you have any questions, you can email us at .