- Pastor Mike Maxwell
Mike has been blessed to be a pastor for over 10 years. He has served in Kentucky, Lynchburg, Northern Virginia and now at New Life in Midlothian. Mike grew up right here in Brighton Green, graduated from Monacan and went on to JMU where he met his incredible wife Maria. After graduating from Asbury Theological Seminary in Kentucky, they moved back to Virginia. Mike enjoys watching or playing any sport he can get his hands on, home projects, spy movies and reading, but his favorite hobby is playing with his two children Benjamin and Zoë!
- Favorite Movie: Bourne series
- On the iPod: U2, Third Day, latest iWorship
- Place Most Like to Go: Beach
- Favorite Sports Teams: Redskins & Steelers
- Next Thing to Learn: Surfing
- Currently Reading: Radical by David Platt and Out Live Your Life by Max Lucado
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, Steak and Cherry Pie!
- Music Worship Leader Matt Whitworth
- Preschool Director Tracy Cooper
Tracy has been blessed to be the Director of New Life Preschool since the Fall of 2004. A native Floridian, she grew up in Palm Beach Gardens and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications from the University of South Florida in Tampa. Tracy and her husband Kurt met at their church in Florida and have been blessed with 4 children - Michael, Ross, Scott and Melanie. She enjoys family night dinners which usually result in a lot of laughter around the table.
- Favorite Movies: Most Romantic Comedies
- On the iPod: Contemporary Christian and anything else my son Scott loaded on there
- Place Most Like to Go: Traveling to new places
- Favorite Sports Teams: Clemson Tigers, Virginia Tech Hokies and Miami Dolphins
- Next Thing to Learn: How to use my Ipod
- Currently Reading: "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks
- Favorite Food: Italian
- Connections Director Isabelle Sullivan
- Discipleship Director Rita Stewart